Secluded from the road in a small complex of three, this stylish boutique townhouse provides an idyllic lifestyle retreat within minutes of Bondi Beach.
Cleverly designed to maximise space and natural light, it features a generous open plan living area with zoned lounge/dining enhanced by floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to a tranquil courtyard.
There is a well-equipped granite kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, while a soaring skylit staircase leads to the spacious upper level bedrooms. Both bedrooms are appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes and the master with ensuite opens to a sunlit balcony.
Further highlights include a full sized main bathroom with a spa bath, a large internal laundry with a third w/c, ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors on the lower level and plentiful storage.
Complete with secure double parking and storage, this superb residence is positioned within a stroll of Hall Street's vibrant shops and popular eateries, while enjoying close proximity to Bondi Beach, Woollahra Golf Course, Bondi Junction and within footsteps to buses.
- 2 bed | 2.5 bath | 2 car + storage
- Contemporary open plan living/dining bathed in light
- Well-equipped granite kitchen features Smeg gas appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to tranquil courtyard
- Well-scaled bedrooms appointed w/ mirrored built-in robes
- Master w/ ensuite opens to sunny balcony w/ leafy outlooks
- Full main bathroom with spa bath, tiled floor-to-ceiling
- Polished timber floors on lower level, carpeted bedrooms
- Soaring skylit staircase, ducted air conditioning, storage
- Large internal laundry with extra w/c, glazed windows
- Located in well-maintained boutique complex of three, full brick construction & pet friendly
- Secure basement parking, double car space, storage, visitor parking
- Back to base security alarm
- Stroll to Hall Street's shops and popular dining strip
- Footsteps to buses, walk to Bondi Beach and Bondi Junction
Water: $150.22 per quarter
Council: $492.88 per quarter
Strata: $1687.55 per quarter