Inspired design has created luxury appeal in this near new Torrens title terrace of 222sqm approx., filled with natural light across a spacious tri-level layout. Offering a sense of scale and privacy that's rare to find on the city fringe, the four-bedroom home is just a few hundred metres up from Beaconsfield Park and a short walk to The Cannery's foodie hub, the Grounds of Alexandria and popular local cafes.
With so much more space than a traditional terrace and featuring dual access from Queen Street & Victoria Lane, and internal access to a good-sized lock-up garage, this terrace home is part of a rapidly gentrifying precinct on the edge of Green Square town centre.
- Internal 182 sqm + external 40 sqm, total of 222sqm approx.
- Easy-care timber deck ensures effortless alfresco entertaining
- A separate self contained studio for flexibility
- Interiors complemented with timber floors and fresh tones
- Large marble gas kitchen with Miele appliances and dishwasher
- 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins plus a sunroom/study
- Decadent bathrooms with superior fixtures plus powder room
- Private entry, whole-floor living and entertaining space
- Rear access to secure remote LUG via Victoria Lane
- Powder room, internal laundry, cedar-framed windows
- Beautifully landscaped garden with sun drenched deck
- Luxurious main bathrooms with freestanding bathtub and shower
- Timber floors, custom cabinetry and storage throughout
- Daikin multi-zone ducted air conditioning and storage
- Moments from The Grounds of Alexandria, Green Square Station
- Stroll the Cannery, Gunyama Park Aquatic & Recreation Centre
Current Rental income: $1,400/week approx.
+ Water $170 pq approx.
+ Council $321 pq approx.