On the high side of the street just 25 metres to Star Casino sits this historic sandstone terrace. It is one of the oldest buildings in Pyrmont yet it's been carefully planned into 4 self contained apartments with full council approval. There are currently plans afoot to increase this number whilst maintaining the heritage of this unique building. Zoned an incredibly flexible B3 this site offers so much upside for a new owner. The four apartments deliver an exceptional return via Airbnb or as long term rentals.
Things we love about this property;
* 110sqm block with 152sqm of building and a 5.1 meter frontage
* Dual entrances allow for an owner to live in one side in a 1 bed, 2 bath apartment with lounge and dining and rent out the 3 self contained studio apartments with access from the other entrance
* The peaceful master bedroom occupies the original cottage at the very rear of the property
* Each studio apartment has it's own kitchen and bathroom facilities
* The ability to use one side as a cafe, restaurant, bar or so much more! (STCA)
* Council approved as a private hotel with short term serviced accommodation
* B3 zoning allows commercial, residential or mixed use
* Parking permits available
* Just meters from the soon to be Pyrmont Metro Station
* Just blocks from the Light Rail
* Walk to Darling Harbour, The Fish Markets, Star Casino, The International Convention Centre, Powerhouse Museum, UTS and all the great things Pyrmont has to offer
* Commute to Sydney CBD with ease
* Close to every method of transport Sydney has to offer! Travel where and how you choose
This exceptional property exhibits extraordinary returns and uncapped potential.
Call Morris on 0488291908 or Melissa on 0498111300 to secure your private inspection now.
*(STCA) Subject To Council Approval