It isn't often that a property with a small parcel of land becomes available in town. Located in popular East Cam just a 5 minute drive to Burnie's CBD sits this private, family home on approximately 8 acres. Comprising of three bedrooms, two living areas, additional rumpus/entertainment room plus multiple outbuildings, stock yard, creek and a dam, this property simply has it all!
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Carpeted lounge kept comfortable with a;
- Free standing wood heater and heat pump
- Large rumpus room or fourth bedroom, ideal for guests
- Renovated bathroom with corner shower and bath
- Multiple outbuildings including a double carport with storage and a large shed
- Undercover alfresco with a fully lined entertaining area attached
- Stockyard, dam, paddock and fantastic fencing
- Fully fenced house yard, perfect for pets and children
- Tank water and septic sewerage
- Plenty of room to park the cars, caravan, boat and tractors
Don't delay your inspection on this amazing home!
**Harcourts Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.