Situated just 44km from Ulverstone and 50 minutes from both Devonport and Cradle Mountain, this cabin would suit those looking for a weekender. Maybe you would like to live a little off the beaten track, then all the infrastructure is here.
- Good shed with electricity and wood heater.
- Three bedroom cabin with a barrel wood heater.
- The bathroom has a shower over the bath and separate w.c.
- Kitchen has provision for a gas stove. (not currently in place)
- Choice of 2 living areas plus a separate laundry.
- All on a 1840m2 block of ground.
This is a renovater's delight, but has the bones to be a cheap home.
While Harcourts Ulverstone & Penguin has taken every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.