Located in the idyllic regional community of Cressy, this property offers boundless opportunity for the first home buyer, savvy investor or astute developer searching for their next project.
Primed for renovation or development (STCA), this original two to three bedroom home presents a rare entry point into the property market in the Northern Midlands.
Measuring approximately 1012 square metres of near level land, located in a quiet, family friendly street with ample external storage options; make the time to inspect this unique proposition, before you miss out!
The Good Bits
* Positioned for convenient commute
* Potential to add value
* 2-3 bedroom home
* Multiple out-buildings and sheds
* Large level parcel of land
* Land size: 1012 m² approx.
* Building size: 102 m² approx.
* Zoned Residential
* Year built: 1950
* Council rates: $200 per quarter approx.
* Water Rates $80 per quarter + variable