Located in the thriving regional community of Longford and surrounded by beautifully maintained family homes, this immaculate villa unit is the epitome of low maintenance living.
Bold, brick and tile construction with an internal access garage for convenience, properties such as this are becoming few and far between.
With 2 double bedrooms maximised by ample built-in storage, the main with walk-in-robe, generous open plan living space, flooded with natural light and stylish, functional kitchen; how will you make the most of this opportunity?
In addition to the garaging, there is the benefit of off-street car space for vehicle or caravan parking plus additional built-in storage in the garage. Combined with a secure, private garden for children and pets to play in a peaceful part of the Longford township this property might be just what you have been searching for.
Equally suited to the nervous first home buyer, savvy investor or well-versed down-sizer; contact Jess Froude at Harcourts Northern Midlands to inspect this immaculate villa unit. You will not be disappointed.
The Good Bits
* Brick and tile construction
* 2 generous bedrooms
* Sunny, open plan living space
* Well designed kitchen with generous work and storage space
* Secure, private courtyard and garden
* Internal access garage
* Land size: 355 m² approx.
* Building size: 120 m² approx.
* Year built: 2011
* Council rates: $280 per quarter approx
* Water Rates $250 per quarter + variable