Impeccably designed, this exciting development of 12 architecturally designed apartments is positioned on one of the finest locations on the coast of Northern Eastern Tasmania. Overlooking the ocean with the beach only metres away, you can enjoy stunning, ever changing vistas from these high quality apartments.
Setting a new standard for luxury living, these apartments are unique in design and offer a fantastic floor plan providing the owner an option for separate quarters - perfect for guests, adult children, granny flat or Airbnb.
Your Velo on Bentley apartment will include luxurious fixtures and finishes throughout plus state-of-the-art home automation technology, providing a truly wonderful living experience. Main features include:
- Spectacular ocean views and within easy walking distance of the beachfront, shops, school, hotels, park land, children's play area, public barbeques, tennis court and all town facilities
- Three spacious bedrooms in total and three flawless bathrooms - an ensuite for every bedroom plus a convenient powder room (great for guests)
- Master bedroom suite with extra living space (perfect for parents to take a little time out) also features an exquisite ensuite complete with freestanding bath
- Beautiful designer kitchen with quality European appliances, loads of storage & bench space, dishwasher and stone benchtops
- A fabulous deck located off the living space, complete with built in BBQ and kitchette - great for entertaining or family BBQs
- Secure, state-of-the-art complex with remote controlled access and convenience of three lifts. 2 undercover secure car parking spaces (3 for each second floor apartment)
- All inclusive of white goods, ducted zoned air conditioning, intercom system, security system, automated blinds and many other extra features
Located only a short drive away are world renowned Barnbougle and Lost Farm Golf courses/restaurants and also Pipers Brook Vineyard/restaurant. This is your chance to experience an idyllic seaside lifestyle with Launceston city one hour's drive away and Launceston Airport just 1hr 15 minutes.
Contact Jeremy Wilkinson or Andrew Bennett for further details, including an e-brochure with price list.