Ideally located along Elphin Road between Launceston's CBD and Newstead shops , this brick bedsit/unit is perfect for investors with a long term tenant in place and a lease currently through until February 2022. Positioned away from Elphin Road with access off Olive Street, it has a secure garage attached.
* A circa 1974 brick co-joined unit
* Adjoining, secure lockup garage
* Open plan kitchen & living area
* Quietly positioned away from Elphin Road with access off Olive Street
* Easy walking distance to supermarket, doctors, chemist & restaurants/hotel
* Close to Hoblers Bridge Reserve & walking tracks along the North Esk River
* Close to schools, shops, supermarket & all city conveniences
* Only 3 minutes to Launceston's CBD (2km)
Contact Jeremy Wilkinson for your inspection.
Rental Return: $195pw Lease expires 18 February 2022
House size: 71m²
Land size: 71m²
Body Corporate: $1200 approx pa
Council Zoning: 10.0 General Residential
Council: Launceston City
Heritage listed: No
**Harcourts Launceston has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.