Tucked down the end of a quiet Invermay Street and only minutes from the University of Tasmania Campus, these purpose built, 1940s Art Deco Apartments are a fantastic opportunity rarely found in this price bracket. Equally suited to the astute investor, first home buyer or those wishing to secure a low maintenance town base, these one bedroom apartments could be just what you have been searching for.
* Act now and buy both to really enhance your investment portfolio
* Compact, low maintenance units
* Convenient city fringe location
* Close to shops, supermarkets & all city conveniences
* Rental return: Unit 1 $170 per week (Leased until 14 July 2021)
* Rental return: Unit 2 $180 per week (Leased until 23 November 2021)
Please contact Jessica Froude or Jeremy Wilkinson to arrange your private viewing.
* Inspections will require 48 hours' notice*
Unit sizes: 50m² each
Land sizes: Unit 1 - 54m², Unit 2 - 56m²
Council Zoning: 10.0 General Residential
Council: Launceston City
Heritage listed: No
**Harcourts Launceston has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.