The perfect investment property with plenty of opportunities, and in a great central location.
This property will be hot, hot, hot, being located in Derwent park, with lovely scenic mountain views, Goodwood Primary school across the road, and only 12 minutes direct route to the heart of Hobart's CBD.
Being so close to the $150 million dollar redevelopment of the Derwent Entertainment Centre, this property will only continue to increase in capital value.
Some features of the property include:
- Level entry into the home
- Generous open plan kitchen/dining
- Separate living room with Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Sun light filled house in all rooms
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Fully fenced large backyard with garden shed
- Potential to extend or possibly put a granny flat in backyard (STCA)
- Tenanted until October 2021 (ideally would love to stay on)
This will appeal to a number of buyers with its great central location, and generous land content, so make sure you don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
Please contact Chris Hills promptly to submit your offer or to secure your spot for the scheduled open home.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.