7 Old Mooliabeenee Rd Gingin WA 6503
- (4x2) on 1016m2 block with huge back yard for a shed
- 4 large bedrooms
- 1 renovated bathroom, plus 2 toilets & extra shower in laundry
- Beautiful natural sunlight to north facing bedrooms
- Approx. $70,000 spent on interior renovations
- New gourmet kitchen, with movable island bench / breakfast bar
- Separate theatre room, featuring traditional 9 foot ceilings & open fireplace (in working order)
- Separate dining area
- New ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- New electric HWS
- Original Jarrah timber floorboards throughout the living area's & bedrooms
- High demand for rentals in Gingin. Return on investment is excellent as its estimated to rent between $375 and $400 per week.
Short walk to Gingin aquatic centre, school, parks, shops, hotel and more.
Gingin is a sought-after beautiful place to live, or visit, just on the outskirts of Perth's CBD. Access to and from Perth is much quicker now via the new Tonkin Hwy. Its estimated to be 50 mins to the Airport or 30 mins to Ellenbrook, Two Rocks Mariner, Yanchep & Guilderton.
Inspection is a must, book an appointment today with Adam 0429 104 760