Not for sale until further notice!
169 Densley Rd Bindoon WA 6502
Size: 16.1874 Ha / 40 Acres
We have the pleasure to offer you this iconic 40 acre early settlement property just north of Perth, cherished for over 80 years by the local Densely Family.
Its one of the rarest properties in the district with the complete Western boundary bordering "Chittering Lake".
Those who know Glorivale Orchards will not want to miss out on an opportunity to secure it. Just make your best offer and we will consider!
- Original charming 1940's Cottage
- 3 bedrooms, dining & loungeroom
- Renovated Kitchen & Bathroom
- Entertaining area and beautiful shady gardens
- Designed to simply enjoy the Australian lifestyle & serenity, whilst overlooking the spectacular vista
- Suits guests, extended family or workers accommodation
- 2 bedrooms, Loungeroom
- Kitchen & Dining
- Front balcony- entertaining area with spectacular Lake & Farm views
- Adjoining workshop & garage for all the toys
- Next the the cottage is a variety of sheds plus lean-too & power
- 4 KW solar power system feeding the grid, to reduce power consumption
- Next to the accommodation is a open front machinery shed & adjoining storage facilities
Water & Soils:
- There is an abundance of quality water from 2 bores & a number of tanks servicing Glorivale' s amenities & reticulation
- Previously the bores were providing water to a highly productive vineyard and citrus growing enterprise.
- For generations the very fertile, red loam river flat soils have been cultivated, providing you the ultimate farmland for mixed horticulture, bumper cropping, grazing & more.
- In recent years as the family wound down production, the farmland has been scaled back and pastured, although the family decided to keep a considerable amount of healthy productive fruit trees for a passive income & private consumption.
- There is a variety of Limes, Mandarin's, Avocadoes & Oranges still being irrigated from the bores.
We are offering enthusiastic buyer's an excellent opportunity to start your own enterprise or enjoy Glorivale & Chittering Lake's natural tranquillity as a lifestyle.
For more information and inspections please call, text or email;
Adam Shields Realty / Nutrien Harcourts