Abbey Proven Performer
Looking to acquire a holiday home that already has local council approval? This one is worth waiting for as it is perfectly positioned in the central tourism hotspot. With the Margaret River wine region being 30km to the South, Dunsborough beaches 20km to the West, Busselton City townsite 15km to the East, amazing meals from the Amelia Park Lodge within walking distance and it's a stone's throw from Abbey Beach stunning white beaches and boat ramp.
Much loved holiday home with all the comforts make this ideal holiday retreat for the whole family. This home has been upgraded and renovated with weatherboard cladding, new flooring and kitchen upgrades and boasts many little spots to 'take a break". You'll enjoy these zones the most with the sunny front deck, with lounger, overlooking the lovely lawn and fenced yard with picket fence, a sumptuous family lounge, separate dining room big enough to seat the family, flowing to the large rear deck with tables and chairs plus lounges for meeting up with friends and a little coffee nook around the corner for watching the back lawn and garden.
Interior comfort with the 3 internal bedrooms of good size, some with air-conditioning and/or ceiling fans plus a spacious family bathroom and drop down lounge with TV joining with the 3rd bedroom which then connects to an outside combined laundry/bathroom with toilet all accessible off the back deck. Perfect for the teenagers or adult kids joining the party.
Spring and summer will be enjoyed from this space but that's not all with managed holiday letting and cleaner this home can also earn you income when you are not spending your days there. Best of both worlds, perfectly positioned and a terrific little income earner.
Don't you deserve to live a little spare time at the beach? Enquire today...
- Current Shire Council approval for holiday letting
- Full furniture package included
- Front decked verandah and white picket fence
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in total
- Open plan dining room with high ceilings
- Wood look lino throughout the living zones plus carpet to bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast island bench, electric stove and oven
- Spacious formal lounge area with double door entry from the verandah
- Separate activity room next to bedroom 3
- 2nd larder/laundry area inside with plenty of storage space
- Spacious undercover wood decked area with built in fire pit for entertaining
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
- Side access perfect for parking the boat or caravan
- 6m x 6m powered workshop
- Established holiday trade with proven income
This is an opportunity too rare to refuse and will not last long - everyone wants a peaceful sanctum to enjoy family and even better is a future income stream! Don't delay; book a private inspection today.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.