This is an opportunity not to be missed just move in and enjoy this 3 year young quality built home situated in the heart of beachside Central West! Only minutes to the gorgeous shores of Geographe Bay and Busselton township with restaurants, cafes and more...
You will be impressed by the design and space this property has to offer with the high ceilings, open plan kitchen, dining and family room plus wood flooring, a stunning modern kitchen with stone bench tops, pendant lighting and plenty of storage. The master suite has a his/hers walk-in robes and a modern ensuite and the minor bedrooms all have double robes.
- Large aggregate driveway with room to park a boat or caravan
- Front wood decked alfresco entertainment area with café blinds and ceiling fan
- Wide entry door
- Open plan family and dining with wooden floors and high ceilings
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, double sink, gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher and 4 door pantry and utility cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
- Queen size master suite with his/hers walk-in robe, quality window treatments, ceiling fan
- Modern ensuite with vanity, shower separate WC
- 2 minor bedrooms all double in size with double door built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom with a bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate study off the garage
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage space
- Easy care reticulated gardens
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- 2m x 6m approx. shed
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure this easy-care easy maintenance property (the perfect lock and leave) or use as an investment or for the first homebuyer! You could even have the property as a holiday home. There is plenty of options with this beauty.
Call your Busselton Real Estate Agent, Michelle Radich, to arrange an inspection today.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.