The sheer size and opulence of this residence is sure to impress even the savviest of buyers. This massive 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom M&MJ built home sits on a whopping 2.09 hectares of land overlooking the Busselton Estuary. You simply MUST walk through this home to truly appreciate the magnificent design and ornate detailed features that are on offer.
Presenting a total of 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 living areas, the property comprises of a 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom main residence with a separate studio/granny flat with 60sqm of living space and a private bathroom.
- 6 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes and high ornate ceilings
- Massive country style kitchen featuring timber throughout
- Centralised timber island bench, large walk in pantry, double fridge recess
- Large woodfire oven (sourced from Collie Hotel) connected to wetback for hot water
- Stainless steel, 900mm stove and ranghood and dishwasher
- Family living room located off the kitchen
- Formal dining room with direct access to outdoor entertaining
- Sitting room with wood fireplace located off the master suite
- Media/formal lounge room with wood fireplace and stained glass bi-fold doors
- Sizable home office/study with built in desk
- Separate free-standing games room with wood fireplace, measuring 5.6x8.4m approx.
- Ensuite bathroom boasts deep bathtub, separate shower and WC
- Main bathroom with separate shower and WC
- Third WC with powder area
- Slate flooring features throughout high traffic areas with carpet to bedrooms
- Two covered alfresco entertaining areas, built in pizza oven
- Two double garages (4 bays) UMR
- Full length verandahs surrounding the home
- Established lawns
- Easy care gardens
- Large chook run
- 60sqm of Living space
- Private bathroom with shower and WC
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Shed 1 measuring 5x11m approx.
- Powered workshop with extra high gabled roof measuring 11x13m approx.
- Two medium rainwater tanks located off workshop
- Insulated roof and walls
- Rainwater tank connected to main residence (150,000ltr)
- Grid connected solar panel system with 18 panels
- Two hot water systems, solar powered with booster
- Two leach drains
- Deep well with clear clean water
The location of Estuary Waters Drive is easily described as a rural oasis with city convenience, with private schooling, local sports grounds and Willow Grove Store just minutes' drive away with the CBD and Jetty Precinct close by.
For an intimate viewing of this superb property contact Chris Hills 0418 671 253 today.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.