This spacious 2009 built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is in a quiet location towards the end of Mooralup Turn, which ends in bushland. Situated close to shops and a great choice of local schools, this rental is doing very well in the current climate.
So many valuable features that make this one a great investment purchase.
- Quality rendered brick & Colorbond home
- Double garage with auto door, shelving and entry to kitchen
- Formal theatre room to the front
- Master feature with his and hers walk through robe
- Ensuite with large shower
- 3 double minor bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with 5 burner gas hotplate and electric wall oven
- Breakfast bar, double sink, dishwasher and microwave recess
- Lots of light with downlights and an airy open plan living area
- Large laundry with extra storage/shelving
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Rear verandah patio running full length of house
- BBQ area with 3 fluro lights
- 8m x 3m workshop with concrete floors
- Low maintenance lawns with fully paved rear
- Quality flyscreens
- Lino through the traffic areas and carpets to bedrooms
- Good condition verticals throughout
- Neutral tones and grey tiling
- Rented $440 per week until 08/11/2021
Ticks all the boxes for a smooth transition into property investment, this one appeals to many target rental clients and is well situated near all amenities that appeal to rental prospects. A clear winning purchase.
This property is currently tenanted and therefore notice is required to view.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your Exclusive Selling Agent, Cindy Daw on 0476 268 469.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.