Nicole Hindmarsh is proud to welcome 38 Erins Isle Dudley Park to the market. Situated in the highly sought-after Islands Estate Mariners Cove, this Manor Homes built residence boasts a huge 18.11m canal waterfront frontage with over 450sqm of living!
The vendors have chosen their next venture and are on the market to sell! This property will be SOLD under the Set Date to Purchase campaign where all offers will be presented by 6pm Monday 14th June 2021 unless SOLD prior. The vendors can SELL anytime - please be quick to organise your private inspection and contact Nicole today!
Set in an elevated position, with an impressive floor plan plus water views of the estuary canal, this enchanting and luxurious family home has every extra imaginable!
Adorned with a Provincial/Hamptons style offering outstanding quality, elegance and design. This majestic residence is set on a generous 867sqm of prime land and is finished to perfection with true attention to detail to create the perfect family home and entertainer's dream.
With a captivating street presence, you will appreciate the feature lintels, rendered detailed finish, low maintenance securely fenced front garden with manicured turf for the kids and pets to run around. As you enter the double front doors, the impressive finishes become apparent; a grand foyer entrance with recently installed solid blackbutt timber flooring, striking oak staircase inviting you in, exquisite plaster arches, roses and cornices, all adding to the way this home whisks you away to The City of Love!
Embracing this feeling as you move through the homes well appointed rooms, allowing the whole family to have their own space, whilst coming together in the heart of the home, the gorgeous kitchen. With sweeping granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, Smeg wall oven with separate grill and 900mm gas cooktop, microwave space, glass overhead display cupboards and walk in corner pantry.
Entertain family and friends with canal waterfront views from the dining, lounge, kitchen and alfresco areas. Watch the dolphins and the myriad of bird life all from your back door! The patio blinds create another room outside for entertaining all year round in your gorgeous alfresco, or why not dine in your private gazebo overlooking the pool on the water's edge.
Jarrah jetty with boat lifter plus room to moor more than one boat, jet-ski and the kayaks. Catch blue manna crabs from your jetty! Utilise the side access through the side double gates for parking the boat, caravan or trailer.
Features of this stunning residence:
- Solid blackbutt flooring to downstairs
- Freshly painted inside & outside
- High ceilings throughout
- 2 Hotel style bathrooms
ENTRY LEVEL (GROUND FLOOR)
- Master with water views, luxurious walk-in robes, ceiling fan, private hotel style ensuite with shower, double vanities, corner spa bath and separate powder room
- 2 separate lounge/ sitting rooms
- Large study/ reading room near the entrance, convenient if working from home with clients, this room would also make a good nursery being close to the master suite
- Beveled glass door to separate zones
- Open plan with pool and canal views from the kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Alfresco with blinds for all round entertaining
- Low maintenance terraced backyard
- Drive through side access to park the caravan, boat, trailer
- Extra high and extra long garage for parking the 4WD
LEVEL ONE (UPSTAIRS)
- Separate theatre room with beveled glass French doors
- Kitchenette, sink, bar fridge, make a drink and watch the sunset!
- 3 queen size minor bedrooms, one with balcony
- Linen store
- Second luxurious bathroom
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
High ceilings throughout
Ceiling features and recesses
Gas hot water system
6KW Solar panels
Just a short drive to the Centre of Mandurah, either by car or by boat, with a selection of café's, restaurants and shopping, close to Mandurah Catholic College, this ideal location is highly sought after by locals and holiday makers alike. To experience the gorgeous water views of the Peel Harvey Estuary along with the Mandurah lifestyle contact Nicole Hindmarsh today 041 581 5156.