Nicole Hindmarsh is proud to welcome 2/18 Wattleglen Avenue Erskine to the market. Are you searching for a lock up and leave with caravan parking? Close to shops and amenities whilst in a quiet pocket, then this is the home for you!
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with a private patio to the rear. The master has a semi ensuite to the bathroom and two other minor bedrooms are also a good size. Store room in the garage, one car remote door garage with option of utilising the caravan parking as a second car space, boat space or trailer parking.
Features of this beautiful unit include:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- Spacious kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and wall oven
- Storeroom approximately 2m x 2m
- TV aerial in lounge, master suite, bedroom 2 and patio
- Water proof carpet in the patio area
- Security screens, small doggy door
- NBN available
- Door from garage into patio
- Room to park a 26foot caravan, boat or trailer
- Close to public transport
- No joining walls to other units
- Low strata fees: $284.40 per quarter
Walk 10 minutes (approx.) to the Erskine Shopping Centre, just 4 minutes drive (approx.) to Falcon, 10 minutes drive (approx.) to Mandurah Foreshore. Where else can you find a unit with caravan parking, an easy lock up and leave! For your private inspection contact Nicole Hindmarsh today 041 581 5156.