Your new home awaits you @18 Bedingfeld Road.
Hi I'm Paul Taylor and I have an opportunity for you to purchase the perfect package of space, style, and comfort, all on a 2012 square metre block.
This country style home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas. The spacious well designed kitchen has a wonderful outlook over the backyard. A backyard with a large patio, trees, a 12 x 6m workshop and a sparkling below ground pool.
Plus there is still plenty of room for the kids to play.
There is also ample parking for cars, boats and caravans.
Call me Paul - 0407 101 137 to organize a private viewing.
Make viewing this property top of your list. Missing out is not an option.
- 4 Bedroom x 2 Bathrooms + Multiple living areas + single garage with door.
- Plenty of space to park the cars and all the toys from the extra wide driveway and side access with a concrete drive leading down to the rear workshop.
- 12m x 6m powdered workshop with 3 phase power + 12 x 3 metre lean to which is partially filled in.
- Below Ground salt water pool with 15kw electric invertor heater and solar blanket
- Large paved patio space for entertaining with family and friends.
- Master bedroom with ensuite comprising of vanity, shower and toilet plus walk-in robe
- 3 minor bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
- Multiple living areas including a large front lounge room, living room and games room with high vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
- Kitchen sits in the heart of the home with expansive views over the rear yard from the bay window. Boasting large bench space, plenty of cupboards, 900mm freestanding Smeg stove and dishwasher.
- Solar hot water system
- Security Doors
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 16 Solar panels to help save on power
- Garden shed
- Gardens are all reticulated from a bore
- Variety of fruit trees - Orange, Lemon, Mandarin, Lime, Plum, Apple, Nectarine.
- Shire rates - $2400 approx
- Water rates - $1465 approx
This spacious family home is situated only 600m to the Serpentine River and boat ramp nearby.
The lifestyle escape with city convenience at your fingertips.
Hesitate and you may miss out.
Betta Call Paul on 0407 101 137
Paul Taylor - Real Estate - Taylor'd to suit your needs