Absolutely stunning 272m2 (floor area) home nestled on a 680m2 block on a small but exclusive "Island", totally surrounded by the picturesque fairways of the Secret Harbour Golf Links!
Set amongst other prestigious and beautifully presented homes, this resort-style property is packed with quality appliances, fixtures, and fittings. The entire property is an absolute stand-out and is sure to create a lot of interest in the marketplace.
The decked portico entrance features a stunning oversized timber and glass door and leads to an impressive entrance hall. The master bedroom and separate parents lounge open from the hall with double doors leading on to the rest of the home.
Meticulously presented and maintained, the home is designed with a definite resort-style indoor/outdoor lifestyle in mind. The open plan kitchen, dining, and living areas open via bi-fold doors, to the leafy
green and stunning outdoor entertainment and pool area. The games room leads off the living area and includes a kitchen-sized bar with bi-fold windows opening (as a bar/servery) to the pool area. It all looks and feels like a private luxury tropical resort.
Features Of The Home:
- The Master Suite - features plantation shutters and his and hers walk-in robes
- Ensuite - double shower, double shower heads, double vanity and separate WC
- Parents Lounge is positioned across the hall from the Master suite also features plantation shutters
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family living
- Kitchen - is stunning and includes ample storage - 17 drawers + under bench and overhead cupboards, double pantry and full length pull out shelving unit, two stainless under bench electric fan forced ovens, stainless 5 burner hob, stainless range hood, stainless Bosch dishwasher, white granite waterfall island bench
- Dining - includes full height storage cabinetry and built-in desk
- Lounge - features a "two-way" gas log fire with the games room
- Games Room - includes a wet bar with room for 3 under bench bar fridges, plenty of under bench cupboards and white granite benchtops
- The Family Wing - comprises of 3 queen-sized bedrooms all with double mirrored robes and block out and shade blinds
- Activity Room
- Bathroom with a separate bath, shower, vanity with plenty of storage and a separate WC plus an extra vanity again with storage
- Laundry - under bench and overhead storage
- Garage - total area 54.80m2 - comprises of a double garage, workshop area with long timber workbench and pop up power points, under bench and full-length storage cupboards, a mud area plus storage, shoppers entrance and roller door access to the rear
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- Multiple solar panels
- Electric heater unit for the pool
The outdoor entertainment area resembles a tropical paradise and features:
- Heated spa pool features underwater lighting and the limestone enclosure is secured with glass fencing.
- Alfresco features timber ceiling with led lights, composite decking
- Astro turf area with a lush tropical garden backdrop
Special Offer By The Seller
If possible the seller prefers to sell the property as a
"Walk-In/Walk-Out Deal". That means that the seller is happy to negotiate the sale of most of the furniture, appliances, art pieces and the many distinctive decorative items displayed throughout the home plus the cutlery, crockery etc. and the linen. But it doesn't stop there - the seller is also hoping to negotiate the sale of the many stunning pot plants and most of the garden ornaments as well. Easy for the seller and easy for the buyers - just bring your clothes etc. and you're done. All moved in and ready to embark on your new tropical paradise lifestyle. It just doesn't get any easier than that!!!
This beautiful home is also very conveniently and centrally located only a few short minutes drive to Comet Bay Primary School - 6 minutes. Comet Bay College - 5 minutes. Secret Harbour Primary School - 4 minutes and Secret Harbour Shopping Centre - 3 minutes. Secret Harbour Golf Links - 4 minutes. But most importantly it is only approx. 4 minutes to the beautiful beaches of Comet Bay and the sparkling waters of the vast Indian Ocean.
This property represents a rare opportunity not only to purchase an "as new" stunning and feature-packed lifestyle property but to be moved in and done in just a couple of hours. Be first to visit the Home Open so you don't miss the opportunity to "Make It Your Own"
You are always welcome to contact Peter 0414 985 256 if you would like further information or would like to view the property outside of the Home Open times. He is always happy to assist.