Ideally nestled into a quiet street yet still conveniently close to parks, shopping centres, schools and transport, this spacious and well maintained 4 bed, 2 bath home ticks all the boxes a family could need.
With lush green outdoor spaces and multiple entertainment zones, there is a place for everyone to enjoy their own activities and still plenty of room for the family to grow. Offering great entertaining options and versatile living opportunities, this home is a must see.
Features you will love:
- Welcoming entryway with grand double doors
- Expansive open plan kitchen, dining and casual living room zoned for multiple uses
- Large enclosed patio suitable for all seasons outdoor entertaining, designed to allow plenty of natural light to enter the home
- Kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop, breakfast bar and plenty of storage space
- Spacious master suite with large bay window sunbed, BIR and ensuite shower room, privately located at the front of the home
- Three generously sized additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Updated family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- A spacious formal lounge and study nook, separate from the main living areas
- Activity area/ games room
- Large back and front yards with lush green lawns for children and pets to play and plenty of space for a pool
- Ducted air conditioning
- Low maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Double remote lockup garage
- Security screens fitted to front and rear doors
- Bore reticulation
- 656m2 block size
You are always welcome to contact NOLA TULLY if you would like further information regarding this property or would like to organize a personal inspection outside of the Home Open times.