An Impressive Gem, Packed With Features
Could you be the next lucky owner of this feature-filled 4x2 home, plus study or 5th bedroom, with multiple living areas?
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous 762m2 block complete with a 6x6 powered (3 phase power) workshop, with high access (2.4m), secure double carport, huge gable patio, and easy care, water-wise gardens plus a whole lot more.
The rear master bedroom with ensuite and adjoining activity room is a double brick extension to the home and beautifully completes this well-presented and maintained home. The home has been freshly painted and will impress even the most discerning buyer.
Features of the home:
- Private front entrance
- Master bedroom (rear double brick extension) also includes a study nook and robes
- Ensuite - separate shower, vanity, and WC
- Adjoining, large activity/lounge/games room
- French door at the end of the corridor separates this area from the rest of the home to add privacy to the master suite
- Front family bedroom includes a walk-in robe and semi-ensuite
- Family bedrooms, front lounge, pantry, kitchen, and family room all include reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Study or 5th bedroom at front of the home
- Family bathroom includes a separate shower, bath, and vanity
- Front living room can easily double as a home theatre
- Large, rear games/activity room which overlooks and opens to the patio and rear yard
- Open plan kitchen, family, and dining area also opens to and overlooks the patio
- Kitchen includes, under bench oven and canopy range hood, double sink, a huge walk-in pantry, and extra storage room
- Generous sized laundry + separate WC
Extra features of the home:
- Solar panels for power
- Crim Safe security throughout the home
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning (new compressor)
- Ceiling fans - in bedrooms and most living areas
- Gas point for heating in front lounge, if preferred
- Instant gas hot water system
- Massive paved gable patio - perfect for entertaining
- 6x6 powered workshop (Man Cave) with high access roll a door, 3 phase power, and at least 12 power points
- Extensive paving and plenty of grassed area for children and pets or even a pool
- Underground power to the property
- Bore and reticulation
This well-presented and maintained property is centrally and conveniently located to both Cooloongup and East Waikiki Primary Schools and South Coast Baptist College. It has close access to Waikiki Village, Malibu, and Rockingham City Shopping Centres. There is also quick and easy access to hospitals, train station, public transport and of course the beautiful beaches of the Indian Ocean. This is one very conveniently located home.
With so many features, this impressive and very comprehensive property is sure to create a lot of interest in today's market. Be sure you are first to visit the Home Open so you don't miss your opportunity to "Make It Your Own". You are always welcome to contact Peter - 0414 985 256 for further information or if you would like to inspect the property outside of the Home Open times. He is always happy to assist.