Fixed date sale - All offers on or before 12pm Friday 5th February 2021 unless sold prior.
Buyer Price Guide - Late $300,000's
Located across the road from Isted Reserve, this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home balances a life close to nature with modernity. Come home to the calm exterior and into your double garage, fit with roller shutters for a secure lock-and-leave lifestyle.
Step inside the build of simple elegance, flush with modern finishes from the cupboard handles to the pull-down shades. Lit up gracefully with recessed LED lights and cleverly placed windows, the neutral colour scheme throughout also emanates a chic element. Cooled by the split-system air conditioning, the tiling in the living spaces and carpet in the bedrooms also promote easy-maintenance.
This is continued in the stylish kitchen, where your gleaming benchtops and chic cabinetry combine to make cleaning up a breeze. Whip up meals in the smartly designed layout with easy access to all you need.
Take your entertaining outdoors in your cool-coloured brick alfresco, where you can have a breather yet keep gatherings intimate. With no-fuss greenery in the front garden and spacious parks right around the corner, you can be saved the hassle of maintenance and instead spend quality time with loved ones.
In a neighbourhood where you can settle for life, you are surrounded by schools, nature reserves, grocers and various shopping options. With nearby amenities catering for all your needs and whims, along with natural enticements such as the beach a short drive away, families are all set for the day-to-day and the exciting day-out. Make this balanced life of ultra convenience yours!
- 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Smart carpeting in bedrooms
- Minor bedrooms with built-in robes and full-length mirrors
- Chic easy maintenance bathrooms
- Shared bathroom with toilet and double vanity
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living areas
- Tiled shared spaces with split-system air conditioning
- Neutral chic colour palette throughout
- Separate tiled laundry with sliding-door linen cabinet
- Cosy paved alfresco
- Easy-maintenance greenery lined in garden beds
- Roller-shutter double-garage
Location features (approx.):
- Moments from Isted Reserve, Princess Jo Irwin Reserve and Wheeler Reserve
- 500m 5min walk to Southwell Primary School
- 1km walk to Fremantle Christian College, easy bus routes available
- 1.3km short drive to Phoenix Primary School
- 550m walk to Forrest Rd Supafoods Fresh
- 1.5km drive to Phoenix Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Adventure World
- 6.2km drive to Fremantle, with easy public transport options
- 450m walk to nearest bus stop
- 4km short drive to the beach
NO STRATA FEES!
Team Trolio welcome your enquiry and invite all other real estate agents to introduce a buyer to the home.