Situated in the Perth Hills between the natural beauty of the Darling Scarp and the serene suburb of Lesmurdie, Villa Maria Village is surrounded by mature trees, picturesque gardens and a calm country atmosphere.
There's nothing quite like life surrounded by so much history, there's a feeling of historic timelessness that runs over the village, welcoming everyone who becomes part of its tradition. This tradition has now evolved to include bustling shared spaces for the community to come together including the Chapel and our stunning gardens.
Beyond the allure of the majestic village, Villa Maria has homes that suit your needs, taste, and budget. It's all about ensuring that your lifestyle can thrive in comfort and safety. For example, alongside additional spaces (like common gardens and gazebo areas) your interests can flourish and evolve with likeminded people. In your villa, your private patio also allows for room to entertain guests without needing to leave your home.
Villa Maria Hostel is located on the grounds and provides residents with options as your care needs evolve in the future without the worry of starting afresh in an unfamiliar location. (Please note this is subject to conditions. There is no guarantee a place would be made available).
You've worked hard. Now it's time to get down to the business of enjoying yourself, with a convenient village lifestyle among like-minded friends.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Separate living and dining areas
- Kitchen with double sink and plenty of bench space
- Spacious bathrooms/laundry combo
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year round comfort
- Store room
- Private patio for your entertaining needs
- Private single garage
- Large common function room and BBQ area
- Hair dresser and Library
- Beautiful entrance to the Chapel
- Common gardens and gazebo areas
- Walkways with tranquil surrounds
- Meals within the care facility
- 4 Min drive to Kalamunda Glads Shopping mall
This property is for sale as a Lease for Life Contract