This unique 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex property enjoys the best of both worlds - street frontage and a secluded cul-de-sac location that is very close to it all.
Split-system air-conditioning keeps the front lounge comfortable all year round, with the dining room accessible off here also. Doubling personal living options is a separate family room that splits the kitchen and a spacious wraparound outdoor pergola area, encouraging low-maintenance paved entertaining. An intimate rear yard with lawn is complemented by garden (back) and tool (side) sheds for external storage.
The obvious pick of the bedrooms is a large front master suite where ample built-in-wardrobe space meets semi-ensuite access through to a renovated and fully-tiled bathroom - complete with a bathtub, a rain showerhead, heat lamps and an opening into the laundry. The double carport is an added bonus here, as is the gated access to the pergola.
Nearby amenities include public transport, a plethora of lush local parklands, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, restaurants, Wanneroo Secondary College, East Wanneroo Primary School, St Anthony's School, community and leisure facilities, the Wanneroo Showgrounds, other sporting facilities and even the freeway. Don't forget about picturesque Lake Joondalup on the other side of Wanneroo Road, either. What a setting!
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Tiled kitchen, family, lounge and dining rooms
- Lofra gas-cooktop and oven appliances in the kitchen
- Stainless-steel range hood
- Microwave nook
- Double kitchen sinks
- Water-filter tap in the kitchen
- Easy-care timber-look bedroom flooring
- Fully-tiled laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
- Separate fully-tiled and revamped toilet
- Double linen press off the entry
- Solar-power panels
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Security doors and screens
- Gas hot-water system
- 593sqm (approx.) block
- Built in 1980
- Lease in place until September 2021