Fantastic opportunity here to secure a spacious 3 bed x 1 bath home with a big backyard and a large powered workshop, situated on a big "corner lot" of approx 749m2 with development potential.
This property is currently Zoned R20/35, with the potential for duplex subdivision with separate street frontages (Subject to Council & WAPC approvals).
In this great location you are close to public transport, Beechboro Shopping Centre, local shops and IGA supermarket, primary and secondary schools, park lands and reserves, plus numerous other amenities and you are approx 13km from Perth CBD.
Features include but are not limited to:
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built in robes) plus a split system air con in one bedroom
- 1 bathroom with shower and large vanity
- Separate lounge room
- Open plan dining/living/kitchen area with cork flooring and large split system air con
- Functional kitchen with recently replaced 4 burner gas stove top
- Separate laundry
- Huge outdoor brick paved patio entertaining area, stretching across the entire back and one side of the house, making it perfect for entertaining all year round
- Under cover carport with roller door access to the back
- Double gate access to the rear
- Large powered workshop with big double doors
- Front entrance paved patio area
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Solar panel power system
- Plenty of room for additional parking out the back
Make sure you put this property on your MUST SEE list today!!