Offered to the market for the first time, this modern and spacious home has nearly 200sqm of living space upon a generous 630sqm block in the highly sought after Carramar Golf Course Estate. The vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area form the hub of the home, bringing family together and offering tonnes of space for entertaining. The home is light, bright and inviting with a great layout design, you'll be impressed the minute you step foot in the door. Four generous bedrooms, an enclosed theatre and open study are all functional zones for a growing family or extra guests. The outdoor alfresco looks out over a sparkling 10m long pool with elevated views; the perfect place to relax or entertain.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Impeccable kerbside appeal with neatly landscaped and reticulated lawns and gardens and a beautiful feature tree
- Double lock-up garage with undercover shoppers access through to front door via the veranda
- Dual door entry to the large theatre room at the front of the home
- The naturally light-filled and air-conditioned living, kitchen and dining is huge and welcoming
- The central kitchen offers a modern and functional design including a large island bench with breakfast bar
- The kitchen also features all quality stainless steel appliances, double pantry, double fridge recess and a dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in robe and a private en-suite complete with spa bath and glass shower screens
- A comfortable combination of quality wood laminate floors and carpeted bedrooms feature throughout
- The open work station makes an ideal home office for the work-from-home parents or a kids homework zone
- 3 additional bedrooms adjacent the second bathroom, 1 with a walk-in-robe and 2 with built-in-robes
- The huge pool is solar heated and comes with solar blanket to ensure you get the maximum use throughout the year
- A wide side courtyard offers an additional entertainment area with poured limestone flooring
- Motion sensing security alarm system for added piece of mind
With so much to offer and all so conveniently located on a whisper quiet street, just 200m from the picturesque Delamare Park and only several hundred metres walk from the vast array of shops at Banksia Grove Shopping Village, this home is sure to tick a lot of the boxes on everyone's list. Contact Matt today to make sure you don't miss out.