A light bright and spacious family home nestled in the desirable pocket of Currambine. Boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms this property lends itself to the perfect home for a growing family. The separate front lounge room and dining are spacious with large windows making the most of the natural light, while the central kitchen offers plenty of storage and benchtop space.
Step outside to the large patio surrounded by established gardens and plenty of room for the kids to run and play. This delightful home is perfectly positioned, you have the lovely DeCrillon Park down the street, you can catch the train to work and the kids will be able to walk to school. Call Creagh to find out more about this lovely home.
- Separate lounge and separate dining area
- Central kitchen with plenty of benchtop and storage space
- Spacious family living and meals
- Large separate games
- French doors feature throughout the home
- Master bedroom boasts a separate parents retreat, walk in robe and ensuite with a large spa
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built in robes one offers a semi ensuite to the main bathroom
- Family bathroom consists of single vanity, shower and bath
- Large patio surrounded by tidy and established gardens