Due to current COVID restrictions I am available to schedule private inspections Saturday 31st July and Sunday 1st August. Please ring or text me on 0439 860 866 to secure a time.
Located is SA's most highly desirable seaside destinations, Port Elliot, you will find this immaculate residence with spectacular sea views as far as the eye can see. Not only do you have breathtaking views over Port Elliot, Granite Island, the Bluff and beyond but you also have views from the rear of the home over Basham's Beach, Middleton and the rolling hills. This truly is unique and few properties share this incredible outlook. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double garage, multiple living areas and outdoor entertaining areas, you have the best of contemporary living and only 350 metres from the pristine shoreline of Boomer beach.
Floor plan comprising of:
- Be welcomed by the inviting entry boasting high ceilings throughout leading you through to the spacious living area. Here you have brilliant under stair lock up storage for your personal belongings and direct access out to the back yard.
- Bedroom 2 is positioned at the front of the home with sea glimpses, modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, shower and vanity plus large walk in robe
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 both generous in size with built in robes
- Modern 3 way bathroom with vanity, full bath, shower, linen press and separate W/C
- Laundry with built in cabinetry
- The double garage has automatic panel lift door however has been converted into a games room with table tennis / pool table, darts board. Fantastic area for the kids to play and have fun whilst spending time down on the coast.
- Sizable back yard is fully fenced, private and secure with paved courtyard area. Low maintenance garden with dripper system and outdoor shower.
- Upstairs you will fall in love with the spacious open plan kitchen, living, dining area. Here you will enjoy expansive sea views as far as the eye can see. Grab your binoculars and whale watch from the comfort of your own living room.
- 5 star kitchen is ideal for entertaining with Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cook top, ample cabinetry, glass splash back and of course stunning views.
- Extensive front balcony is the perfect place to entertain and gaze out over the blue sea. Enjoy the most breathtaking sunrises or unwind in the evening listening to the waves crash in the distance whilst the sun is setting in the background.
- You have the bonus of a rear entertaining area, ideal for weekend BBQ's, watching the kids and pets play in the back yard. Taking in scenic views over the rolling hills, Middleton and Basham's beach, you really are spoilt here.
- Spacious 4th bedroom boasts sea views and is a very versatile space. You can utilise as your home office if desired, with that outlook you will feel like you are on holidays all year round.
- Convenient 3rd bathroom services the upstairs area with timeless colour palate and modern fixtures and fittings
Other features include:
- security system
- outdoor shower
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Land size of 496 sqm approx
- Community titled
- Semi undercover carport for 2 cars
- Undercover front area
- Only 350m approx. to the beach
This is the perfect lock up and leave low maintenance holiday home or live permanently all year round in this enviable location. Walk to the beach where you can surf, boogie board and swim or stroll to the heart of town and enjoy boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and of course the Famous Port Elliot Bakery. Whatever you do, don't procrastinate 4/10 Battunga Ave will be on the top of everyone's inspection list.
For your very own private inspection contact Carly Schilling today on 0439 860 866
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Harcourts South Coast will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.