This charming 1960's solid brick home is located on a very generous land size of 836 sqm approx. Centrally located, you are only a stone's throw away from shopping facilities and a short 700m stroll down to the sandy shoreline of the Hayborough beaches. Boasting 3/4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2x carport plus plenty of parking for your caravan and boat.
Floor plan comprising of...
- Be welcomed by the wide entry / hallway with solid timber flooring and high ceilings throughout
- Front formal living area with split system air conditioning overlooking front porch where you have glimpses of the blue sea
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven, electric cooking, brilliant up right pantry and so much bench space to cook up a storm for your family and friends.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with timber flooring
- 4th bedroom is very versatile as you could use as a 2nd living area, craft room or home office, whatever you desire this space is flexible
- Main bathroom very light and bright with full bath, toilet and vanity.
- Upgraded laundry includes a 2nd bathroom with luxurious spa bath, shower, vanity and 2nd separate toilet.
- Rear sun room currently used as a dining area with access directly out to the back garden
- Great shedding at rear with double carport plus enclosed shed which you could transform into a studio / workshop if desired
- Additional under cover carport at the side of the home with auto roller door and rear yard access
- With 2 driveways there is ample space to park your caravan and boat off street
- Rear yard is fully fenced with large lawned area for the kids and pets to play. Established coastal garden with easy care natives.
- Other special features include solar and rain water for the garden.
Hayborough is just over an hour South of Adelaide and is the new up and coming area on the South Coast. Boasting brilliant facilities such as BP, Coles. Bunnings, Aldi, Aquatic centre and the exciting new Hayborough Hub with hairdresser, bakery, deli and more.
What are you waiting for, time to live or invest in one of the hottest seaside destinations in SA. For your very own private inspection contact Carly Schilling on 0439 860 866
Please note: Virtual furniture has been used in some of the photos
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Harcourts South Coast will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.