*Harcourts Wine Coast adheres to the Covid Safe Plans as required by SA GOV and your safety is important to us.
Please do not attend our open inspections if you are unwell and limit the amount of attendees in your group.
Only 10 persons at a time are allowed in the property at any one time and It is mandatory that you wear a facemask.
We will provide a QR code check in and optional manual check sheet.
We appreciate your understanding.
Tucked away in this peaceful cul-de-sac location, a neat yet unassuming facade hides the true nature of this beautifully updated family home.
Deceptively spacious inside and out, there's room for the whole family to enjoy this blissful lifestyle location just moments from the beach and walking distance from Seaford Central shopping precinct and Seaford Railway Station for a swift, fuss-free city commute.
On the inside, quality timber laminate flooring and contemporary neutral décor flow throughout spacious formal and informal open plan living spaces. Freshly fitted blinds deliver soft lighting and a welcoming ambience, while ducted cooling and gas heating to each of the living spaces ensure year-round comfort for all.
The generous master bedroom is the perfect fit for a new king-sized bed, while the walk-in robe and stylishly renovated ensuite - with modern tiles and heat lamp - add a touch of luxury. The beautiful renovations continue through the main bathroom, which boasts a bathtub, separate toilet and adjacent laundry with outside access.
Two more bedrooms, both with built-in robes offer room for a growing family, while a fourth could easily double as a work-from-home office.
Spending time in the functional, modern kitchen will never be a chore, with its abundant storage and quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher. A large picture window and sliding doors link the kitchen and spacious family room with the outdoor entertaining area beyond, making this the perfect area to unwind while staying engaged with guests or playing children.
Outside, you'll be instantly thrilled by the impressive new pergola atop a fully paved entertaining area, boasting unique drive through access from the front of the home. Housed inside the private, fully fenced backyard, it is sure to get you dreaming of your next BBQ, gathering or even simply relaxing outside, drink in hand.
But that's not all. A lawned area and easy-care garden provide the perfect place for the kids to play, and flanked by a huge powered shed with secure tilting door - if you've got tools, you'll have plenty of space to store them! Or maybe you're into early morning workouts? A home gym might be on the cards.
Proximity is everything and this modern, family home has it in spades. When not entertaining, you'll have easy access to beautiful Moana Beach, excellent public transport, schools, amenities and major shopping hubs... you'll even find reserves at both ends of your street.
This delightful family home in a fabulous location is just waiting to be discovered. Contact Carly Frost today to arrange an inspection and discover the secret for yourself.
● Quiet position with substantial reserve/playground at the end of the street
● Lifestyle location; walking distance from Seaford Central shopping precinct, quality schooling and the Seaford Railway Station for a swift city commute!
● Conveniently located within easy reach of some of SA's best beaches
● Floating timber laminate flooring through main traffic areas
● Freshly installed blinds throughout
● Spacious formal lounge/dining at front of home - ideal for formal dining/parent's retreat/guest reception
● Sizeable master suite features updated ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
● Stylish modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space plus stainless steel appliances (including gas cooktop and dishwasher)
● Kitchen adjoins fantastic open plan family/meals area with sliding door access to outdoor entertaining space beneath huge new pergola
● Ducted cooling throughout and gas heating to formal and informal living areas
● Fully updated main bathroom with separate toilet facilities and handy linen storage nearby
● Bedrooms two and three feature built-in robes
● Great size laundry with built-in bench and cupboard space
● Instantaneous gas hot water with internal temperature control pad
● Single carport with drive-through access to back yard and shed
● Superb powered workshop with own power sub-board and lift-up door for vehicle access
● Private and secure yard with handy lawn area and easy care gardens
● 1,000L rainwater storage for garden use
● Just a short drive from Port Noarlunga town centre, Onkaparinga River mouth, Jubilee Park Adventure Playground, world-class wineries, the list goes on
● City commute just over 30-minutes via the Southern Expressway