Versatile modern living. Irresistible value. This deceptively spacious three-bedroom home will delight those starting up, slowing down or looking to make a smart addition to their investment portfolio.
Active lifestyle buyers will love the location with Onkaparinga River, wetlands and recreation park right on your doorstep joined by tennis courts, driving range, bowls club and the River Road park and playground just around the corner. Port Noarlunga town centre is within easy walking distance offering eateries to antique shops and everything in-between.
A generous open plan living/dining space greets visitors on entry, the attractive bay-window ushering in plenty of natural light while gas heating provides winter warmth. Spacious and functional, the kitchen is conveniently located nearby offering surprising bench and storage space along with stainless appliances (including gas cooktop). An additional family room adjoins the kitchen in an open layout with sliding doors providing easy access to outdoor entertaining and the yard beyond.
The huge master bedroom is sure to accommodate anything thrown its way while built-in robe space and a rear garden outlook make this a delightful place to retire at the end of the day. Centrally located for easy guest and family access the family bathroom boasts generous proportions with a full-size tub, quality fixtures and floor to ceiling tiling sure to impress.
The repurposing of the garage into a sizeable second bedroom provides welcome versatility for family buyers while a handy built-in robe features in the adjacent third bedroom.
Outside, an attractive pitched roof alfresco area is complemented by a secondary pergola area, garden shed and well-established gardens while handy open lawn space provides the perfect outlet for small children and pets.
Ducted cooling, the aforementioned gas heating to the lounge and extensive use of ceiling fans throughout will ensure year-round comfort for all while instantaneous gas hot water ensures endless, fuss-free supply.
Modern living and a lifestyle location at a price point that's hard to ignore. Spacious yet easily maintained. Coastal living which remains well connected to a wide range of impressive shopping, transport and schooling facilities. Don't miss your chance to secure this delightful home, get in touch with Carly Frost for more information today!
Feature Bullet Points (below)
● Fabulous lifestyle location boasting easy access to Port Noarlunga town centre, transport, shopping and so much more
● A mecca for the active lifestyle buyer boasting easy access to Onkaparinga River & recreation park, the river estuary, tennis courts, bowling club, and River road park and playground around the corner
● Large open plan living/dining room with separate family room to the rear
● Functional and spacious kitchen featuring a modern colour palette, ample bench space and stainless steel appliances (including gas cooktop)
● Huge master bedroom with built-in robe and backyard views
● Sizeable bathroom with full-size tub, stylish fittings and floor-to-ceiling tiling
● Garage conversion provides generously sized second bedroom
● Built-in robes to bedroom three
● Ducted evaporative cooling, gas heating to lounge and extensive application of ceiling fans throughout
● Alfresco outdoor entertaining plus additional separate covered pergola space
● Handy lawned area perfect for kids and pets
● Garden shed for convenient outdoor storage
● Gas instantaneous hot water heating
● NBN - Fibre to the Node location
● Just a short drive from Noarlunga Centre and a vast range of shopping amenities