Perfectly located with a picturesque outlook to the park opposite and within a short stroll to Woodend School and transport will ensure the family and even your pets will love living in Trott Park. Every family looking for a place to call home will need to put this property at the top of their shopping list.
Boasting 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, generous formal and informal living spaces plus an adjoining all weather pitched pergola will certainly provide plenty of room for every member of the family, even the pets.
Stepping inside the front door onto warm floating timber floors throughout you instantly get a feeling of space. The open plan formal, informal living and dining rooms flow seamlessly together with easy access to all from the centrally located kitchen. Whether it is formal entertaining or casual everyday living the convenience of having the central kitchen makes it a breeze to entertain or enjoy family meals together.
Adjoining the formal living at the front of the home is the master bedroom complete with brand new en-suite and walk in robe. Add the perfect outlook to the park directly adjacent, you will enjoy the quiet times in your own space.
Leading from the family room the kids are taken care of with three bedrooms and their own re-furbished three-way bathroom. Picture windows and sliding doors from the family room lead to the all-weather fully paved pergola with zip blinds, grassed lawn and even the perfect spot to put up a goal post. Watch the kids and pets having fun all day long in the secure fenced back yard.
Creature comforts are taken care of with ducted evaporative air-conditioning plus gas space heating in the family room for plenty of cosy winter nights. Throw away your electricity bills because you won't be paying them any more with an addition of a 5 kilowatt solar system.
What we love:
- Generous 698sqm (approx) block
- Master bedroom complete with new stylish en-suite and WIR
- Ducted evaporative cooling and cosy gas space heating
- Centrally located kitchen with walk in pantry & stainless steel appliances
- Generous formal and informal living zones
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Single carport with roller door plus off street parking
- All weather entertaining with pitched pergola and zip blinds
- 5 kilowatt solar system
- Termite and pest systems in place
- New BIR to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Main bathroom with separate bath/shower room and w/c
- Gas continuous hot water
- Close to quality schools, shops, transport
- Park outlook from formal living areas and master bedroom
There are all the ingredients for the making of a perfect family home right here so I recommend you don't delay or risk being disappointed.
Lyn Cronin 0416 088 422
P 8328 1400 I harcourtsplus.com.au
We Create Success | Trott Park
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own independent advice.