Warm and cosy interiors plus serene gully views are sure to spiral you into a mindset of tranquillity in this stylishly updated residence on an elevated corner allotment of 636m2 approx. Located only metres from a playground and surrounded by quality homes, this residence is well suited for those wanting to start their families, investors wanting nothing to do or a "lock up and leave" lifestyle for down sizers.
This 2003 built federation style residence features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen/living/dining plus westerly sunsets as well as serene gully views!
Features we love include:
- New floating timber flooring, French doors, high ceilings, reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and a long hallway with additional storage
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, modern roller blinds and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 also with roller blinds & ceiling fans plus easy access to the main bathroom
- Main bathroom enjoys separate toilet, shower, bath & vanity and adjacent the spacious laundry with ample storage and sliding door access to the rear yard
- Light and airy kitchen oozes style featuring plenty of bench and storage space plus gas stove cook-top and electric oven, undermount range-hood, dishwasher provision, breakfast bar, pantry, dual sink and overlooking the livingdining areas
- Family room/meals area adjacent the kitchen with bay windows and French doors to the paved undercover entertaining
- North facing undercover paved pergola for entertaining all year round
- Established landscaped gardens & lawns with plenty of space for the kids and pets to play
- Double driveway with gates to securely store your caravan, boat, trailer and sea toys!
- Single garage with roller door and access to the rear yard
Year Built: 2003
Land Size: 636m2 (approx.)
Council: City of Marion
Zoning: Hills Neighbourhood
Council Rates: $1,282-45 p.a
SA Water: $145-46 p.q
ESL: $118-20 p.a
What more could you wish for? We'll see you at the inspection!
Karen Nelson 0417 853 322
8328 1400 l harcourtsplus.com.au
We Create Success l Hallett Cove Specialist
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own independent advice.