Perched on the hill is this very tidy three bedroom home with an outlook that will have you in envy of your friends! Currently rented until August, with the ideal tenant! Makes this one a great investment for the astute buyer seeking to take over the tenancy with potential to build on later and reap the rewards. Separate lounge with high ceilings take in the views whilst an updated kitchen and pantry with ample of bench space to the kitchen will see you cook up a storm. Electric cooktop with a Fisher & Paykel oven are some of the features you can expect.
Open plan dining or second living area upon entry with three bedrooms, built in to the master and ceiling fans to bed 1 and 2. Bathroom is funky in yesteryears colours and handy bathtub for the family with a separate toilet off the hall.
Classic mid 70s brick home with character timber floorboards throughout and carpet to the lounge area with Split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
What's on offer;
- Workshop/storage shed
- Security screens to front and back door
- Laid lawn and simple rear yard for families to enjoy with bordering shrubs
- Skylight to the kitchen bringing natural daylight to the room
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Large block to extend or rebuild offering the hard to find views!
- Walking distance to train station and coastal walking trails
Land size 747sqm
Tenanted $350 per week until August 2021
Glenn Nelson 0400 133 695
(08) 8328 1400 | harcourtsplus.com.au
We Create Success | Hallett Cove Specialist
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own independent advice.