Situated in a sought-after position with a Westerly aspect, is this functional floor plan boasting three-bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces with an abundance of features ...all you need is at your fingertips! Walk to the Hallett Cove R-12 school, Shopping Centre, transport including train station, walking trails, parks and so much more ... coastal real estate just stepped up to another level!
Features we love;
- Three carpeted bedrooms with downlights, master also enjoys modern ensuite, walk-in robe, pendant lights and privately positioned away from bedrooms 2 & 3
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built-in robes
- You just can't have enough living spaces; spacious split level carpeted formal living with sneaky sea glimpses, formal dining/home office plus a casual meals/study nook ..... there's room for everyone!
- Stylish brand-new kitchen to please every home chef featuring electric stove & wall oven, undermount rangehood, dishwasher, pantry, expansive bench tops including breakfast bar, double sink, soft close drawers and plenty of storage
- Sparkling new bathroom with shower, bath, double basin vanity & separate toilet plus laundry provision
- Large family room with floating timber flooring, split system air-conditioning & overlooking the rear paved undercover pergola
- Elevated corner allotment with automatic watering system front & rear, side access carport & plenty of yard space for kids or pets
Council: City of Marion
Zoning: Hills Neighbourhood
Year Built: 1980
Land Size: 615m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,417-40 p.a
SA Water: $153-55 p.q
ESL: $125-40 p.a
With so much to offer this is the one that completes your house hunting! We'll see you at the open inspections!
Karen Nelson 0417 853 322
(08) 8328 1400 | harcourtsplus.com.au
We Create Success | Hallett Cove Specialist
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own independent advice.