*Inspection by appointment only - please contact call 0415 173 133 to book a time
Best Offer Before: Tuesday 15th June at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Step out of the city and into the picturesque Hills... Here, you'll find Almanda, proudly set on just over 10 acres, with far reaching views; this architecturally designed home has so much to offer...
Huge picture windows and angled high ceilings create a sense of space and allow natural light to flood throughout the home. A step into the open plan living will have you taking in the native setting which stretches far off into the distance. Sit back and relax in front of the cosy slow combustion heater, you won't want to move from here in those cooler months!
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, fitted with 'Australian Oak' cabinetry, ample bench space and modern stainless steel appliances, you won't be short of space when catering for family and friends. The open plan kitchen, family/meals area seamlessly integrates with the outdoor entertaining area through the big glass sliding doors.
Offering three bedrooms, the master has a gorgeous outlook over the treetops and is complete with a built-in robe, private deck and ensuite. The ensuite features a spa bath with incredible picturesque views, the perfect spot to sit back and relax. Bedrooms two and three offer built in robes and are situated on their own wing with a bathroom and play room, ideal to contain the kids toys to one section of the home! The home also offers a good size study, perfect for those of you who work from home.
What more could this property offer? Outside, a smartly designed detached studio space is the perfect spot for a teenage retreat or games room. A tiled pool with hardwood deck surround is the spot to be in the summer, laze around in the sun and watch the world go by. A 9m x 6m shed with mezzanine is the ideal spot for storage or those who like to tinker.
Located just 15 minutes from both Stirling and Blackwood Villages, now is the time to enjoy that fresh country air and sink into the Hills lifestyle; slow down, relax and call this peaceful abode home for years to come. Ask yourself, is this the lifestyle you have been searching for?
Things you'll love:
- 10.28 acres
- C.1993 Architects home
- 'Australian Oak' kitchen with modern appliances and great bench space
- Open plan kitchen living and dining area
- Living area with huge glass picture windows letting the natural light in and those incredible far reaching views
- Master bedroom is like a private oasis.. with private deck, relaxing raised en-suite bath and custom made 'Australian Oak' robes
- Study adjacent the main bedroom
- Two further bedrooms tucked away at the other end of the house with built in robes
- Study/lounge retreat & bathroom in kids wing
- Timber floorboards
- Double glazed windows and doors to most of the home
- Slow combustion heater
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Incredible outdoor entertaining area
- Pizza oven
- Tiled and concrete salt-water pool with hardwood deck
- Freestanding double garage
- Detatched studio with kitchenette & bathroom
- Huge 8m x 5m workshop/garage with mezzanine storage
- Horse arena, wandering paddock and stable
- 4.4kW solar system
- Plenty of rainwater storage
- 15 minutes to both Stirling & Blackwood Villages