Sitting proudly on an elevated block showing off gorgeous tree lined views, this lovely three bedroom with a study, two bathroom home has everything a first homebuyer, growing family or anyone looking for a home in a fantastic location is after.
If you're looking for space to spread out, with its two separate living areas, you won't be disappointed as it has all the room you and the rest of the family would ever need.
What you'll love about this home:
- Open plan living with floor to ceiling windows letting in tons of natural light, gas fire for those cold winter nights and those terrific views.
- Large master bedroom with BIR's, split system air con and a sizeable en-suite.
- Two more double bedrooms with BIR's, split system air con. The study also can double up as a fourth bedroom.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, lots of storage and attached meals area.
- Second spacious living area which can be used as a family/rumpus room or formal dining.
- Lovely panoramic tree lined views on a quiet leafy street.
- Luscious native front garden that's easy to maintain.
- Close to schools, shops, transport and central Blackwood.
The market is still incredibly hot and when quality homes like this one hit the market it can only get hotter.
Don't wait, in this market, 18 Greenwood Crescent, Glenalta is going to be popular.
For more information or if you'd like to make an offer on this terrific property call Darren on 0474 076 443.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor's statement may be inspected at our Harcourts Packham office located at Level 1, 239A Main Road, Blackwood for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.