West Croydon. One of Adelaide's most desirable suburbs being any easy commute into the CBD which is approximately 7 kilometres away.
The suburb is renowned for character homes, and wide treelined streets. West Croydon has its own active local alfresco café + eatery seen.
This 1930's home has a Bungalow influence and rendered façade. The allotment is generous with a total land holding of 722 square metres.
This sound residence awaits the next owner to either renovate, extend or re - develop.
The property features:
- 3 bedrooms main with built in robes
- Formal lounge with combustion heating
- Split system air to most rooms
- Spacious retro style eat in kitchen with gas appliances
- 3 metre ceilings
- Floating floors and carpets throughout
- 1.5 kilowatt solar system with 8 panels
- Detached self-contained 1 bedroom studio with bathroom, eat in kitchen and bathroom
- The land has a 17.95m frontage x 40.23m in depth.
- Secure lock up garage with a pit
-Spacious grounds with 10 fruiting trees
- Main bathroom with shower alcove & vanity
- Separate laundry & toilet.
Conveniently located to schools, local shopping, restaurants, and North Adelaide.
The property will be auctioned under vendors instructions on Saturday 10th July 2021 at 11am on site, bidder registration from 10.30am. Form 1 will be displayed in our office located at 685 Port Rd Woodville Park 3 days prior.
All enquiries call your local agent Carlo Peluso 0414 427 680 selling homes in SA for over 21 years.