Proudly presented by Harcourts Adelaide City, this modern and light-filled 2 bedroom Bohem apartment is located in Whitmore square of city CBD with close proximity to Adelaide University, Uni SA and zoning for Adelaide High School. Walking distance to public transport, shopping, cafes, restaurants and trendy boutiques in central Adelaide.
Boasting modern, stylish and neutral décor throughout, this is a home that will truly appeal to those seeking the simple city lifestyle. Nothing compares to the breathtaking views on the balcony, and every single room has large double glazed window and stunning views.
Ideal for those looking to downsize and also represents a great opportunity if you are looking for a hassle free secure investment, or a first home buyer looking to live in the heart of the city.
More features you love:
- 2 generous bedrooms with mirrored BIR, one with northerly city views, the 2nd with westerly coast views, timber floating floors throughout
- Bright and light open plan living and dining area
- Large kitchen boasting with Induction stove, range hood, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, ample cupboards and big bench top
- Double-glazing windows and sliding door, direct access out the airy and spacious balcony
- Big balcony for outdoor entertaining
- 2 DAIKIN Reverse cycle split air conditioner
- Sparkling bathroom with shower and vanities
- Hidden laundry, cabinets for storage
- LED lighting throughout, modern roller blinds
- Private and secure building with swipe access
- Intercom security system, one car park on the 3rd level
- Easy access to amenities on the 6th floor, including 17m pool, 60sqm gym and 500m2 outdoor kitchen and dining area with community herb garden, barbecues, timber tables and soft couches
- Rental appraisal $530/week
Built: Dec 2017
Council rate/ $438.70 pq
ES Levy/ $144.00 pa
Strata(managed by Whittles)/ $830.00 pq
Water supply charges/ $67.85 pq
Water sewerage/ $92.81 pq