QUEENSLANDER INSPIRED HOME WITH ESTABLISHED LANDSCAPING! PRICE ADJUSTED TO MEET THE MARKET!
Surrounded by the shelter of established trees is this highset property. This property would not just make a perfect family home but also has the option of making the downstairs bedroom and bathroom a dual income or a place to stay for the extended family.
- Four double sized bedrooms each with built in robes and desk shelf as well as ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Main bathroom with shower cubicle and sunken bathtub
- Separate toilet room
- Downstairs offers the fifth bedroom and second bathroom
- Upstairs entry from the full-length front veranda into the spacious open plan living area
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans combined with the breeze captured by the elevated home keeps this property relatively cool all year round.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards space, includes a dishwasher and gas cooking
- Polished wood look floors add to the character of this replica Queenslander inspired build
- Large laundry room with extra space for deep freezer storage
- Lockable storeroom area for extra secure storage
- Lockable backyard shed for all the toys
- The entire property is fenced from the front footpath entry of the property giving you the freedom of secure yard for children and pets
- Undercover parking space to suit up to four vehicles
- Current tenancy in place until 14/01/2021 with a monthly rental return of $3258.92
This property is definitely a home to view with so much to offer for the family.
Contact our office on (07) 4069 9921 to book your private viewing today.
Property Code: 1341