66 Ash Place is in the business centre of Ash Street located with the Department of Main Roads, Local Regional Council chambers and offices, town Library, Post office, Police Station, and the main business centre of town only a short walk around the corner.
The brick construction on a concrete slab foundation is both stylish and practical for any professionals looking for that modern office space. Large floor to ceiling windows at the front, double glass door entrance, with plasterboard walls, ceiling, and cornice, Iron roof with large bullnose front street awing and running the full length of the Western side a dome awing, giving this property that commercial edge in design. Carpeted throughout and is separated into two large rooms with plenty of space to add additional office designs. Carpeted throughout and is separated into two large rooms with plenty of space to add additional office designs or sub lease.
- Fully Airconditioned, hot water system
- Two toilets, wash basin and double sink unit
- Fluro lighting, updated electrical switchboard, smoke detectors
- Double door rear access, concreted driveway
- 3 x 3m garden shed and a large 6 x 6m Colourbond double door lockable carport
- Street parking at the front and plenty of space out the back
- Shared landscaped garden area between 66 and 68 Ash Place
Extremely well priced to sell, this commercial building waits for your inspection today!
Ben Pelizzari - 0447 516 098 - Nutrien Harcourts GDL Barcaldine
Your local Real Estate Agent bringing the right people together for the best result!