* "Cloudands" is situated only 20kms north of Murgon
* Area - 46.16 ha's (114 ac's)
* Serviced by mobile phone reception plus landline phone & power available but not connected.
* Country comprises of undulating scrub vine soils including timbers of Brigalow, Bottletree, Crows Ash & Leopard Ash.
* Pastured with Green Panic, Rhodes grass & some areas of Buffel.
* Watered by 2 dams & spring which continually ran through the drought.
* Boundary fence is mainly 4 barbs & wooden posts in good condition & only fenced into 1 paddock
* Set of portable steel yards with headbail & loading ramp
* Owner has run 24 bullocks over a 2 to 3-year period. Also, the property has carried 20 cows & calves previously.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details