Lifestyle is all about choice and if you want to make coming home each day a real pleasure, this home will allow you to just sit back, relax and enjoy!
Built by one of Queensland's major builder Coral Homes, this home is beautiful on the outside and brilliant on the inside. It has lots of room and space and it is clear that a lot of thought has gone into this exquisite home.
Light and airy throughout, it is cleverly designed to allow your family and guests to spread out in 3 living areas. Offering spacious lounge to cater for your formal entertaining, family room ideal for your casual family and friends' get-togethers, and the child retreat that you can totally close off to give you or your guests staying over to have their own private domain. This area is located towards the rear of the home and the layout features 3 bedrooms that are separate from the master bedroom which would suit larger families especially those with teenagers, as well as extended families.
Enjoy the outdoors under a huge alfresco which makes a wonderful spot to sit quietly and enjoy a good book, entertain family and friends, or have a Sunday barbecue. It is fully fenced to enhance your feeling of safety and security.
Situated on a quiet street surrounded by quality homes and within short distance to the park, this home is just a minutes away from the local shops, schools, public transport, parklands, walking tracks and the new university. Don't let this one slip through your fingers, come and see for yourself. Call Lolit now for more details.
Summary of Features:
- Built by Coral Homes in 2004
- Low-set brick construction and tile roof
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms have built-ins
- Master bedroom has en-suite, air-con and walk-in robe
- Spacious lounge, family room and child retreat
- Main bathroom has tub, shower and separate toilet
- Open plan layout of family, dining and kitchen opening out to large Al-fresco area
- Kitchen has gas cook top and electric oven, dishwasher, range hood, walk-in pantry, space for 2-door fridge and sky light
- Double lock up garage with remote control, cupboard, and internal access
- Separate laundry, Garden shed, electric hot water system
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area, Security screen doors and windows
- Solar electric system has 5kW inverter
- 820sq mts block of land
- Close to all the central amenities in Petrie and surrounds