With both the rental and sales market booming on the Gold Coast, now could be the ideal time to buy an investment property to lock in furure capital growth and also take advantage of the increased demand for rental properties!
Located on the east side of the M1, and just north of Robina, the location is ideal for those looking for a high yielding investment property, first home or even downsizing.
With Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair and some of the Gold Coast's best surfing beaches only 10 minutes' drive away. You will be happy with where you will be calling home. Not to mention having public transport at your front door, so you don't even need a car. Combine this with the best onsite managers you could find, and you are onto a winner here!!
- 3 oversized bedrooms all with fans & built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrors
- 2.5 bathrooms, (including ensuite off master & powder room downstairs)
- Sizable kitchen with dishwasher, spacious corner pantry & plenty of cupboard space, double sink with flick mixer
- Open plan lounge/dining opening up onto a private back yard
- Under cover entertaining area
- Single lock up garage with internal access & 3 extra car spaces, plus visitors parking
- Modern render and brick construction
- Plenty of storage upstairs and down
- 2 Air conditioning units
- Back yard can be fenced so children or pets can explore & roam free
- Current tenant has a short lease
Some of the resort style facilities include:
- Massive pool with waterfall
- Secure gated complex
- Games/recreation room fully equipped with kitchen for get togethers or parties.
Walking distance to a range of first class private and public schools, shops, Tavern, McDonalds, service station, bottle shop, parklands and 1 minute drive to the M1.
(Current rental appraisal of $485 p/wk).
Important Notice: - We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Harcourts Coastal Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only!