Located in the ever-desirable southern enclave of Palm Beach, footsteps from the sand and surf and only moments from Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Alley, lays this near new bespoke family residence with an electric coastal style inside and out.
Presenting like new and meticulously cared for, situated on an east facing 412m2 block instantly fall in love with this luxurious coastal abode the moment you step inside.
Designed with the modern family in mind, this is your chance to live and experience the ultimate ease of living in generous inviting spaces without compromising on design and lifestyle.
With a sense of calm upon entry mixed with open plan and wide warm inviting spaces, high ceilings, Spanish tiling and flooded with natural light which all combine to create a harmonious blend across 2 storeys.
This home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple living spaces, separate fully equipped pool house with toilet and shower, huge custom gourmet kitchen with Blanco appliances, oversized master bedroom with raked ceiling up to 3.6 m high, his and hers walk in robe, dual sink en-suite with plenty of cupboard space, ducted A/C and ceiling fans throughout as well as a massive covered outdoor entertaining area which flows out overlooking the pool and backyard creating the perfect place to entertain family and friends all year round.
All this is only minutes from the popular Palm Beach bar and dining precinct with an array of options, Palm Beach and Currumbin's golden beaches and green lush park lands, community markets , public transport, shops, sporting facilities and located within the PBC school catchment.
Arguably one of the best houses in the southern pocket, do not miss this standout opportunity!
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car
- Light, fresh open plan interiors featuring Spanish tiling downstairs
- Selection of living areas including a separate study nook
- Timber bi folds and glass balustrading
- Effortless indoor outdoor flow
- Custom entertainer's kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances and butler's pantry
- Grand master bedroom with large en-suite and walk in robe
- All bedrooms upstairs with carpet, ducted A/C and ceiling fans
- Automatic double secure carport with additional storage
- Outdoor shower, storage shed with roller door
- 23 solar panels, battery compatible and connected to hot water
- Fully equipped pool house / studio with loft, separate en-suite, A/C, fuse box and instant flow gas hot water
- Low maintenance property with mature gardens
- Fully fenced and secure
- Walking distance to schools, parklands, shops, and beaches
- Flat area great for Bike riding
- Great Neighbours and friendly community
- Airport 10 min
- 10 Min to Burleigh heads
- Close to M1 to Sydney (8.5 hrs) Brisbane (1Hour)
- 45 min Drive to Byron Bay
- 45 min Tambourine Mountain Tourist drive and Vineyards
- Council Rates $1,205.96* (January - June 2021)
- Water Rates $415.96* per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $1000 - $1200 * per week
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*