Mermaid Beach is the most tightly held and in-demand suburb on the central Gold Coast. Ventura Mermaid Beach provides a unique collection of bespoke residences with a focus on exceptional craftsmanship, design, and finishes in this prestigious location.
Ventura Residences presents a limited collection of 47 two and three-bedroom apartments, connected to all the amenities and services you require, complete with sweeping views of the ocean and the Gold Coast city skyline. Located 250m from a patrolled beach, and adjoining the tranquil Mermaid Park, this eleven-story boutique mid-rise development embraces the village atmosphere of Mermaid Beach. All apartments are north-facing, offering ocean, hinterland, and Gold Coast City skyline views.
Construction is due to commence in September 2021, with settlements anticipated to occur in December 2022. Available to those fortunate few who wish to call the beach their home. Apartments that are now selling include:-
Lot 306 | Level 3 | H Type | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car | 102m2 | NE Aspect | $899,000
Lot 308 | Level 2 | J Type | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car | 152m2 | N Aspect | $995,000
Lot 404 | Level 4 | D2 Type | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car | 131m2 | N Aspect | $929,000
Lot 502 | Level 5 | B Type | 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car | 95m2 | N Aspect | $779,000
Lot 804 | Level 8 | D Type | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car | 130m2 | N Aspect | $1,039,000
- Ducted air-conditioning to each residence
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with miele appliances
- Stone bench-tops in kitchen and bathroom vanities
- High standard of interior finish tastefully designed with contemporary fittings and fixtures
- Tiles throughout living area, kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and balcony
- Quality carpet in bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Open balconies designed to maintain northern city skyline view
- Acoustic treatment maximizing the individual privacy of your residence
The residences also link comfortably to all the Gold Coast has to offer. Bam Bam Bakehouse, local cafés, restaurants, fresh food markets, health and wellbeing services, primary, secondary, and tertiary education centres are all minutes away.
Please get in touch with Peter Jarmer on 0423 009 843 for further information.
Please note that images are artist's impression and indicative only.