Attention all waterfront buyers 116 Sundance Way is a must inspect. Tenants have purchased elsewhere so owners instructions are to sell. Positioned on the ever-popular Runaway Bay islands this stunning single level home is at the forefront of elegance & style. Cleverly designed and destined to impress this luxurious property encapsulates the true meaning of Gold Coast waterfront living.
- Grand master retreat with walk in robe & breathtaking canal views.
- Spacious en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity and rain shower.
- Generous queen bedrooms 2 & 3 all with mirrored built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Bedroom 4 with double built in wardrobes & ceiling fan.
- Well positioned main bathroom with large walk in shower and stunning free-standing bath.
- Chefs dream kitchen with 900mm induction tap cooktop, 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall features, elegant Hansgrohe tap, double under mount sink, soft close drawers & ample cupboard space.
- Open plan living and dining area fully tiled with 800 x 800 porcelain tiles with access out to outdoor entertaining.
- 2nd living area/ media room with access out to front pool area.
- Fully zoned commercial grade ducted air conditioning throughout + ceiling fans.
- Rinnai plumbed gas heated in living connected by 45kg gas bottles.
- 14 Solar Panels for energy saving + Security cameras for home.
- New carpet in all bedrooms and ample storage throughout the entire home.
- Massive outdoor undercover alfresco situated on canals edge with blinds perfect for the entertainer.
- Fully equipped outdoor bar & BBQ area with bench seating & plumbed gas line for BBQ.
- Elegant elevated timber decking seating area overlooking canal.
- Floating pontoon, minutes cruise to the Broadwater, great under deck storage for water toys
- Sparkling in ground pool with elegant glass fencing and pool side lounging options.
- Extra seating/entertaining area around pool with timber bench seating.
- Double automatic lock up garage fully air conditioned & currently designed to be used as a home office + further off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Low maintenance fully fenced for ultimate privacy + large 668m2 block.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Biggera Waters Primary School, St Francis Xavier Catholic School, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay Leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta