* Very neat and tidy one level duplex , located at the rear of the property.
* Only one of two units on the lot.
* Two bedrooms, both with built in robes.
* Spacious kitchen and living area.
* The garage has been converted into a multipurpose room, second living area, office or study etc.
* Fully fenced private pet friendly yard.
* Only minutes' walk to the Sharks football club, Parkwood Golf club, with a tavern and restaurants, Griffith University, and the gold coast hospital.
* Just a short drive to three major shopping complexes, including Harbour Town, Arundel Shopping village, and Aldi Central Street.
* Five minutes' drive to the beautiful Broad water and parklands.
* Great first home or investment.
* Will rent between $420- and $440- per week.
* Very low body corporate $866.23 per year, (insurance premium).
Inspections by appointment
Harcourts Broadwater has not verified any of the information we are provided to pass on in marketing the property. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own due diligence and enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information provided. Harcourts Broadwater provides no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. No duty of care is assumed by Property-One Aust Pty Ltd trading as Harcourts Broadwater toward the recipient or any party with regard to the use of this information and all information provided is provided without responsibility.